Nutrition counseling sessions will focus on your specific medical and dieting history and will be a safe space for you to talk about your current eating and exercise routines, your concerns about your health and your vision for the future.
- These sessions allow us to talk through strategies that relate not only to improving your nutrition, but stress, sleep and physical activity habits as well.
- Follow-up sessions are designed to provide accountability, nutrition education and the support needed to assist you with your goals
- Areas of focus include, but are not limited to Weight Loss & Wellness, Behavioral Health, Medical Nutrition Therapy and Eating Disorders.
-Do you have questions about your specific nutritional needs? Please email me here.
The research shows that healthier employees are more productive, take less sick days and have an overall better mood.
- Increase Employee Health
- Reduce Employee Healthcare Costs
- Nutrition & Exercise Initiatives
- Office-Wide Fitness Challenges
- Customized Lecture Series
- Cooking Demonstrations
- Revamp Office Snack Offerings
- One-on-One Nutrition Counseling
- Group Nutrition Counseling
Jenna Appel is a nationally certified personal trainer, carrying upwards of 10 certifications in the field.
In 2015, Jenna placed 3rd in the WNBF Bikini Competition held in New York City, leading to a thorough understanding of the balance between the world of fitness and nutrition. Virtual Personal Training Program
- Expert Program Design
- Individualized to Meet Your Goals
- Weight Loss
- Muscle Gain / Hypertrophy
- Corrective Exercise/ Rehab